University of Debrecen International Scholarship | Apply Now!
Hurry up and Apply now!
The University of Debrecen offers international students with an excellent academic background the opportunity to apply for the UD International Scholarship Program to continue their studies in the fields of Science and Agriculture.
The scholarship holder can get a discount of 30% - 90% of the first-year tuition fee.
From the second year on, the scholarship holder is entitled to a tuition fee discount based on their academic result of the previous year.
- Student must be a non-Hungarian citizen.
- Undergraduate program: Student must be a high school graduate/in their final year of high school studies upon application.
- Graduate program: Student must be a BSc/BA degree holder/in their final year of BSc/BA studies upon application.
- Student must possess a passport/national ID upon application.
- Only those students who correctly completed their application, submitted all required documents and transferred the application fee to the University’s bank account will be considered for the scholarship.
2. Available Programs
3. Application Timeline
Scholarship applications are available starting 26th March, 2021.
Application deadline: 30th April
Application evaluation and entrance exam period: 30th April – 15th May, 2021. *
Announcement of selection results: 30th May, 2021.
Deadline for acceptance of admission: 30th June, 2021.
*The exact date and method of the entrance examination vary by faculty. Each applicant will be individually informed about further details (e.g., date of examination) directly by their Admissions Coordinator from the University of Debrecen.
4. Required Documents
- Online application form at edu.unideb.hu. The applicant must fill out and save all requested information in the online application form in English.
- Motivation Letter: minimum 1 page, typed in Times New Roman 12 point letters.
- 2 Recommendation Letters
- Scanned copy of the original proof of language proficiency, with a minimum level of B2 (CERF) or entrance interview. In case the student has completed their previous level of studies in English, a proof can be uploaded about the fact that the language of education was English.
- Academic Certificates and their translations, such as:
- Bachelor level: scanned copy of the original secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent AND its English translation (in case the original is in another language).
- Master level: scanned copy of the original Bachelor degree certificate or equivalent AND its English translation (in case the original is in another language).
- Transcript of Records and its translation regarding all academic semesters or school years completed during previous studies (at the highest level of education that the student have participated in) AND its translation
- Copy of Identification Document: In case the applicant already has a passport, a scanned copy of the passport’s data page should be uploaded. In case the applicant does not yet have a passport, they should upload the scanned copy of their national ID card.
- Medical Certificate. The template can be found at edu.unideb.hu
- Bank receipt about the transfer of the application fee of 150 USD (non-refundable).
- Special requirements for applications to Master programs: Detailed CV, Bachelor degree, detailed transcript and descriptions of courses taken during undergraduate studies.
Want to start your Scholarship application at the University of Debrecen? Contact us
As a leading middle east International Education Consultants, Studygram can help you start your scholarship application to The University of Debrecen. Please contact us and get complete assistance by one of our education experts. Request your free consultation today or give us a call at (965) 2240 1416 or leave us a message WhatsApp (965) 5077 5711 and we will contact back.
- Hits: 6695